Thursday, January 04, 2007

Man! I Feel Like a Woman

Check out my hot cousin-in-law at her Bachelorette party! :D Can I just say right now, for the record, that Krista is SUCH a good sport to have put up will all that she went through on this night! I was totally impressed... so was my Pappy, he met her for the first time looking just like this :)

We (Sheilagh, Keltie, Suzanne, Jen Bergren, Erica- one of Krista's bridesmades, and myself) took her to different locations all over Swift Current where she had to preform "tasks" (which I think Suzanna came up with). First up was the pool, where Josh and his fella's were swimming and where she knew a bunch of people from lifeguarding in years gone by. There she had to propose to Josh... he said yes, of course. From there we went to the Swift Bowling Ally where her task was to dance the Two-Step accross all the lanes singing Shania Twain's "Man! I feel like a woman!" The only problem was that the bowling ally was completely empty except for the lady behind the counter! But, Krista did it anyway... what a gal! :) Then we walked accross the street to the Bingo Hall, where the announcer introduced Miss Krista Osborne (for one of the last times) telling all the faithfull bingo dabbers that her friends were trying to embarass her on her bachelorette night! Krista waved at everone and shook hands with people down the aile... I think some of the little old people where confused... :D From there we went to Wal-Mart where her task was to come up beside 10 shoppers and say "hello, are you finding everything alright?" This would have worked wonderfully if Krista didn't already know 1/2 of the people shoping that night! The rest of us stood around hiding and waiting behind displays for her to stop talking to people :) She was so cute. Then we headed over to Boston Pizza for dinner, but not before Krista had to walk into the Lounge portion to do her task... "Hi, my name is Krista, I'm getting married on Saturday, and (singing)... I'm a little tea pot short and stout..." She was fabulous and even got an applause there :D The rest of the night we ate good food and talked and laughed. I have lots more pics of this, but for some reason blogger won't let me load any more... :( That's ok... on to the Wedding Blog!! :D

No comments: