Saturday, February 03, 2007

Birthday Party for 5 :)

January is a big Birthday month in our family! Dad's is January the 12th, Auntie Paula the 14th, Steph Esson (Fox) on the 19th, Pappy the 21st, and mine the 24th... Mom's comes soon after that on February 2nd!! This year, we decided to celebrate all of the birthdays together! So, Nanny & Pappy, A. Paula & U. Ron & Luke, all come over to NS for the big bash :) It was a really nice weekend, bonding with the cuz, shopping with the women (who practically bought out Danier Leather with all the deals! :P) and making the inaugural trip to Cost-co. They bought Pappy a really nice leather coat, but just couldn't convince him to keep it, no matter how good it looked on him! :) We also ate our family's (the Fox's) traditional Birthday meal for Dad and I... it's called "Malaysian Dinner"... my Grammie got it from some missionary friend decades ago and it's been a family favorite ever since I can remember! My mother is soooo good to me, she even made me icecream cake! I haven' t been home for a birthday in 6 years, this party was pretty special... to share it with the people I love :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Chris i love this blog!! i love that you are eating ice cream cake that we had back on my 21st birthday!!!! how FUN!!! i love you and am SO thankful for your friendship, you are my sister and friend!!!! love you!!