Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Happy Place

I'm sure most of you are aware by now that I am moving home to Nova Scotia in just a few days... This post is a tribute to my favorite place that I've lived in in Edmonton-2 whole years!
Welcome to...
The living room -it's the new thing, a bed in the living room!
SO nice for movie watching!
Our very white kitchen
Many cups of tea and more than a few dozen "Christiane's Chocolate-Peanut butter Cookies" made here!
Our "beach theme" bathroom :)
(When a girl of the ocean moves to the mountains, she does what she can to keep "home" close! -too bad you can't see all our beach pictures! OH, but you CAN see my bright purple bath mat that I dyed in the kitchen sink!)
Pam's bedroom... a typical day... no comment :D
My "Farm Life Green" African room... I LOVE my room

I hope you enjoyed the tour!! I'll post pics of my next African RED room when I am home :D

8 comments:

julia said...

ahh my room is a MESS. hehehe.
I miss the happy place Chris.

Christiane said...

The Happy Place misses YOU :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!
Your place is really nice and homey. I especially love your room. Can't wait to see you in a few days! Crazy! What day exactly are you flying in on?

Anonymous said...

Ese cuarto luce como el de una chica, ah opps, you are a girl, jaj :P

Christiane said...

I come home Tuesday (June 26th) at like 12:40 at night (so I guess technically I come in on Wednesday ;) Yeah, I'm SO excited!! :)

See you soon!

Eres correcto Daniel, soy una chica ;) Pero mi cuarto no es mui femenino!! :P

The Essons said...

Hey Chris -

Have a great trip home -love your pictures with Jeanette and your apartment! Looking forward to seeing you sometime this summer!

Love, Steph

Anonymous said...

Ahh those pic's are SOO great. I love your room pics. Too bad the green doesn't show up in the picture like it is in REAL life! Also it's SOOO clean! Certainly isn't like that at this very moment ;)

Love ya
Aim

Janna said...

goodbye happy place. :) ahhh. big sigh.