Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fox Family Beach Day


This is a post I should have done a while ago, but I forgot about this day until I came across the pictures the other day! I guess I blew my OCD fetish about chronology! :P Oh, well, these pictures are just too cute to skip!

So, at some point in July the Fox's, Fox's, Esson's, MacLellan's, Kaley's, Watanabe's, and Macaloon's all gathered at Parlee Beach in New Brunswick for some fun, food, and laughs :) This was the fist time that I'd seen everyone since I'd moved home, so I had lots of fun playing with the girls in the water... Actually, Jada and I went searching for hermit crabs... she was pretty cute playing around in the tidal pools in the sand bars -she was scared of the crabs at first, but after watching how I picked them up from behind and put them in our bucket, she wanted to try too! When we got back to our patch of sand she exclaimed to everyone, "we got cwabs!" "you got what?" "Hewmit cwabs!!" She played and talked and patted them for at least 1/2 hour :)

Sydney and Patrick played in the sand for a while... apparently the little fishes were tasty... and Hannah was content in the water with her little bucket and matching swim outfit! :)

After a good time of swimming and hanging out we went to a picnic site for dinner! Mmmmm, what would a Fox Family day be without food?? ;) And more specifically, without shrimp... this time they were still frozen however, so Sarah came up with a plan on how to melt the ice!

We had lots of fun... good food, telling stories, laughing, playing Frisbee, entertaining children... a good day :) We took a family photo even! Something we haven't done in a while... we're still missing a few bodies, like Janna, and the Dreiers -but one of these days we'll get us ALL together :)

1 comment:

The Essons said...

It was a fun day Chris!