Saturday, November 24, 2007

More from California

Here are a few photos of my time in California ~ time between Disney and the Wedding

Kimmy and I can't be together without watching our favorite movie, "Runaway Bride"... 3 times :)

Kim, Min, and I stayed up until 2 or 3 am on a few occasions working on the favors, programs, name tags and center pieces for the wedding... whew... Min and I just LOVE wraphia ;)










Programs ~ designed by Kimmy D herself :)










Favors and Name tag napkins... also designed by Kim


Kim and I at her Bridal Shower

Kim opening gifts... Melissa and Nicole on either side

More at Kim's shower...

Rachelle and Adam sang "In Christ Alone" during the wedding -it was beautiful... I got to spend some time with Rachelle, which was just awesome -this was the first time I'd seen her since Briercrest... I just love this girl :)

Sarah and John -another awesome couple. Honestly it was a BBC Whitt 3 reunion down there, it was so great to see everyone, hang out, and catch up on life... My Cup Ranneth Over!

No comments: