Monday, January 05, 2009

God's Just Like That :)

HI Everyone!

I'm just writing a quick note to those of you who follow my blog to give you the update on me leaving! The last you probably heard (unless you get my prayer updates - different then the newsletters) was that I was hoping & praying for my support to go back up so I could in fact get on that plane on January 6th!

I am SO happy to report, that the Lord has provided in FULL, and I am indeed leaving for Africa on January 6th as planned! :) I am amazed at the way He works and in His perfect timing! There is so much I could say about that, but I'm trying to keep this short so I can go to sleep! These last few weeks with holidays and final preparations, packing & friends visiting - from near and far - have just been nutzo... awesome, but completely crazy :D You should see my living room floor right now!

Anyway! I hope to update tomorrow night too - before I head off. I had actually wanted to send out another Newsletter before I left, but, honestly... that's a bit too ambitious right now :P

So, that's it for now! Thank you SO much for praying about all this, and for all the encouragement you passed along to me with each "bump" along the way. I can't wait to start updates from Africa :) Stay tuned people....!

Because He is SO Faithful,
Christiane :)

No comments: