Thursday, April 10, 2008

Paul Brandt Concert!!


I got tickets to the Paul Brandt Concert for my 25th Birthday from Mom and Dad! It was here in Halifax early February - Julia and I went and reminisced about our by-gone Alberta days and singin' along with Paul while drivin' through the Rockies :)

The Concert was Great (and I'm not even a big concert kinda girl!) and I just super enjoyed how much he interweaves his Faith in the music... probably most of the people had no clue he was quoting Scripture in almost all the songs. Good fella'.

Here's us with our brand new CD's... cracked 'em open for the drive home :)
One Song on my CD is really good... I think I'll blog it sometime cause it just really resonates with me... anyway... stay tunned :D

Miss you Jules!! Love ya ;)

1 comment:

julia said...

awww Paulllll. and CHrisssss. what a good combo.

DUDE. I got my package from you last night! THANKYOU SO SO MUCH.
I LOVE everythign about all of it...

pirate cookies- we SEARCHED high and low for those things in a superstore in eddy one time... never found them.
I cant wait to eat one... I'm saving it though.
Love you and miss you too!