Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Mora Berry Car

Hello... I would like to introduce you to my car...

I bought her in July, she is a 2nd hand 1999 Nissan Altima... and (since I have no pet and need to name something...) her name is Mora -because she is the color of a Mora Berry from Ecuador (mmmmm... the best juice ever... along with passion fruit!). Not only is she sort of purple (which is better than burgundy... I hate burgundy cars -sorry if you have one), but she is blonde on the inside which makes me happy, and she likes to play my country music, roll down her windows and go on road trips :)Mora is pleased to meet you :)

4 comments:

julia said...

Hi Mora, it's nice to meet you!!
I hope you're good to Christiane!

Tim said...

Haha congrats on the first car! Thanks for buying a Ford. Next time buy a VW ;)

Christiane said...

DUDE... it's NOT a Ford... it's a Nissan!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Found your blog in my search for "Mora", but I'm looking up knives. In any case, since you initiated the "hate", I hate the color purple. I associate it with pimps for some reason. It also reminds me of eggplants, which are for eating, not driving. Also didn't like the book & movie "The Color Purple".