Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sweet Home Nova Scotia :)

Yay! I'm home... where the air is humid and salty, the cows are black and white spotted and the dirt is red... and all the buildings are covered in bouys!!! :D (I'm just kidding about that last part you know... I feel the need to clarify and not feed the stereo type you westerners have that all of us from Nova Scotia are fishermen!! --although the next picture won't help either, but I think it's hilarious :P)

These pictures are from my first Saturday at home when I took off on a road trip with Ma and Pa Fox to Lunenberg Nova Scotia... I haven't been there since I was really, really little. It's a quaint little town with lots of history... It's a nice little tourist trap but also very enjoyable for those of us from here that just love our province :) There are lots of little unique shops and crafty places, really, really yummy restaurant's. (Now that's what I call a "flower pot"!)













We had a loverly day with lots of laughs -as always. It's nice to be home.

1 comment:

Janna said...

@ that is one hot ma and pa fox. :)