Thursday, April 27, 2006

More to come...

WELCOME TO ALCATRAZ!!!!!
(actually this isn't Alcatraz, but hey, girls can pretend can't they!?)

This is just a glimpse as to what is to come people... this is the only picture that I can get on here at the moment... technical difficulties, you know :) I'm headed to Southern Alberta on Friday for a week long conference though, and once I'm back I'll devote a whole day to updating my blog I PROMISE ! :) Thanks to all you old faithfuls who check it regularily ! Miss you all like crazy!

Oh, by the way... I am OFFICIALLY and LEAGLY a Graduate Nurse :) Finally! Yippee!

Love you all... Christiane Fox GN ...heheheh (5$ more an hour people...you'd be smilin' too!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngrats, darling on the graduation...I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! Have fun in C. Hills and you'd better update ASAP when you get back! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris!

Congratulations Nurse Christiane! We are so happy for you....it must feel good to be done! We hope to see you in June for a visit! Love you and miss you,
Sarah and Jeremy