Monday, February 13, 2006

When will I learn??

I don't understand why I don't learn from past dumb choices?? What is it inside me that just doesn't "get it"... I sit here, at 3:30 am, trying to finish an assignment that I put off doing ALL yesterday! For some reason making soup, doing emails, knitting, were all so much more fun to do :) But...I knew this would happen...I knew I'd be sitting here on monday morning, counting down the hours until I had to pass in this assignment...wondering why I didn't do it earlier so that I wouldn't be sleep deprived going into a week of working ALL night shifts!! Good Heavens. The Lord must just get so fed up with us, making dumb choices that are really not doing us any favors at all, yet He has the patience and Self Control (that I obviously lack) to sit back and give me yet another opportunity to learn the same thing again. Sigh. And even writing this blog is providing me an opportune "break" from work so that it will be even later when my head can finally hit the pillow...!! I know it's a bit extreem (since this is just a school assignement) but, when ____ says(who says this....?? I can't find it tonight...gerr...)"I do that which I do not wish to do, and that which I wish to do I do not do" seems to be the story of my life. I hope some of you have more insights into yourselves than I do :) I stand Forgiven...what a Gift of Grace for this broken Jar of Clay. Sigh :)

No comments: